• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SIG P320 compact legos....

Sig can get bent… just like my brass punch.

What the f*** do they do to their front sights? I tried removing one to install a charging handle for my Flux setup. I used copious amounts of heat from my heat gun, but no use. Sadly, I can’t use my sight pusher tool because of Sig’s rather long recoil spring shroud. Direction doesn’t seem to matter. Lots of people online said remove right to left. But an XS sights video online showed them removing a sight left to right.

I also tried a heavier hammer and a steel punch. No joy.

What have others done to get the damned thing off?

View attachment 552727
I don't know why I didn't offer this before... if you haven't fixed your sight yet, my pusher has a ton of clearance and adjustability; I'm happy to loan it to you

I don't know why I didn't offer this before... if you haven't fixed your sight yet, my pusher has a ton of clearance and adjustability; I'm happy to loan it to you
Much appreciated. I put in on the back burner and will give it another go later. But if I still can’t get it, I’ll reach out. Again, thank you. Mighty kind.

I recently bought a 365 fcu to put together a "XXL"
PMM comp & barrel in a Zev slide, Sig slide components, Truglo tritium pro sights, Grayguns trigger, Tactical development pro ledge tactical rail. I ordered a Mischief machine omega XXL grip module yesterday, basically an Axg grip for the 365. I just need a RMR like the romeozero elite or holosun eps carry & a light to finish itView attachment 572261

I gotta order that rail.
Picked up a P365 XL Spectre Comp yesterday and put 680 rounds down the pipe this morning. I think a thumb rest will enhance the fit. How do you like yours?

I gotta order that rail.
Picked up a P365 XL Spectre Comp yesterday and put 680 rounds down the pipe this morning. I think a thumb rest will enhance the fit. How do you like yours?
I like it but it doesn't really work on the mischief machine grip module, if you're staying with a polymer grip it's great.

I'm starting a new project with a 320 fcu
Since I really like the Zev slide on my 365 build I figured I'd try one on a 320.
So I went with a XCompact slide, PMM micro comp & barrel, AXG grip module & a few other parts.
I'm waiting on parts coming in to put it all together & then I'll some pics

Back
Top Bottom