• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig SSG 3000

Anyone have one? Got to fondle one a few weeks ago at IDC and the guy had a bigger chubby than Ron Jeremy over it. Said he feels it out matches any other rifle in its class. Looked like a pretty sweet setup. Considering picking one up...

It's top of my list. MOA all day, the stock is decent and rigid, the action is the smoothest one I've ever cycled. I love the safety feature inside the trigger guard. If you'd try to put a rifle of that quality together from scratch, based on a rem 700 action, you'd have to spend several hundred more.

It's top of my list. MOA all day, the stock is decent and rigid, the action is the smoothest one I've ever cycled. I love the safety feature inside the trigger guard. If you'd try to put a rifle of that quality together from scratch, based on a rem 700 action, you'd have to spend several hundred more.

Great, you just validated what I was already assuming.....another gun to add to the list. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom