(Sigh) ANOTHER School Shooting

Answer: "When laws are broken they quickly rise to action to create more laws to prevent the broken laws from being broken in the future; this almost always fails"

+1 to that!

Good to hear that the suspect is in custody, and only one was killed (of couse it would be better at none).

Just did a quick check on the Brady Bunch website, you must be 18 years old to posess a gun in Washington. I'm sure this little prick broke more than just that law to perpetrait this crime.

-Weer'd Beard

Interesting article here on the 10 most popular myths about school shootings... with a surprising amount of common sense in it, too. Like the parts about metal detectors not stopping someone who's determined and that school violence is "rampant".

Interesting article here on the 10 most popular myths about school shootings... with a surprising amount of common sense in it, too. Like the parts about metal detectors not stopping someone who's determined and that school violence is "rampant".

read it... the only damning part is "Myth No. 8. “He’d never touched a gun.”

Most attackers had access to weapons, and had used them prior to the attack. Most of the attackers acquired their guns from home."

that wil lbe the only thing the anti gun type reads

Wait, there can't be a school shooting since they are 'gun free zones'.

No matter how many laws one passes, this will NOT end.

As a side note, news coming in that the kid killed was targeted and not some random thing. Not sure if they changed it.

No matter how many laws one passes, this will NOT end.

No, no... I'm pretty sure if all FTF transactions were banned, a one gun a month law was passed, and a 10 day waiting period was put in place, all these senseless shootings will stop...

No, no... I'm pretty sure if all FTF transactions were banned, a one gun a month law was passed, and a 10 day waiting period was put in place, all these senseless shootings will stop...

Unless someone decided to break the law ... [rolleyes]

Of course, that would be illegal. [wink]

Ken

Back
Top Bottom