.....sigh any one know where to find just these

Had my handguard off my rifle and my cat knocked the stabilizer clip into the pit of doom.

Anyone know where to find just the little stabilizer clip for bcm keyword rails? Its the little staple looking thing in the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201110-215228_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20201110-215228_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 282
I would call BCM and ask what it is called - or write an email.

BCM wont so much as send a hat to Mass.

Find a friend in NH and have him order it for you.

Or find out what it is called and order it from Brownells.

3-D printer? Or maybe fabricate one out of steel?

I would call BCM and ask what it is called - or write an email.

BCM wont so much as send a hat to Mass.

Find a friend in NH and have him order it for you.

Or find out what it is called and order it from Brownells.
I live in nh so I'm ok there. I'll email them i see full parts kits but not that specific one. I assumed this has happened before so I figured I'd try here first

I live in nh so I'm ok there. I'll email them i see full parts kits but not that specific one. I assumed this has happened before so I figured I'd try here first
Include your mailing address.

They might just mail it to you.

Noveske mailed me a mag of set screws when I asked.

Edit:

I meant to say a BAG of set screws - not a "mag".

Last edited:
I would give Northeast Arms in Peabody a call. He has had parts when no one else did.

Matt

Yeah but 43 bucks for that little clip wouldn't be cool lol... that's what I was hoping someone here had done this and was like o yeah its part xx7777 for 3 bucks
Sucks if you have to but s install kit for such a part

I am not a engineer but I would ask why design something with a small part when there are designs that use simple screws to achieve the same thing. I look at some of these hand gards and think how over complicated they make them.
Good luck

Why has no one asked the obvious question of how the cat got to the part in the first place, and is “pit of doom” analogous to the “porcelain throne”?

A simple pickup magnet maybe would have recovered the part? If not down the sh*tter (literally or figuratively) maybe you can recover the original part...

I’d recommend you ask for a magnetic parts tray for Christmas. 😉... put the cat someplace else when working on your firearms 😺... and maybe stop using the bathroom as your workshop? [rofl]

Why has no one asked the obvious question of how the cat got to the part in the first place, and is “pit of doom” analogous to the “porcelain throne”?

A simple pickup magnet maybe would have recovered the part? If not down the sh*tter (literally or figuratively) maybe you can recover the original part...

I’d recommend you ask for a magnetic parts tray for Christmas. 😉... put the cat someplace else when working on your firearms 😺... and maybe stop using the bathroom as your workshop? [rofl]
Nah my basement the cat was up on my work bench. Fell between the bench and the wall tiny little Crack. So much had been lost to that Crack... and yeah you can sound like my wife and ask why I don't fill it lol

Nah my basement the cat was up on my work bench. Fell between the bench and the wall tiny little Crack. So much had been lost to that Crack... and yeah you can sound like my wife and ask why I don't fill it lol
Excavate the crevice and extract the part. Don’t go through shipping during these odd times.

Yeah bro, MacGyver that sh*t.... rub a paper clip on a piece of silk to give it magnetic charge, then slide it into that tiny crack to get the part close to the edge, then needle-nose pliers to extract, or get your wife’s tweezers (like the game Operation), some hemostats if you want to go all medic, or chopsticks if you want to Mr. Miyagi that sh*t.

I would give Northeast Arms in Peabody a call. He has had parts when no one else did.

Matt

you mean one of these?? Yup, we have them at Northeast Arms
3D12AD06-531F-4D01-86C2-5FDD99AC4C60.jpeg

Noveske mailed me a mag of set screws when I asked.

Edit:

I meant to say a BAG of set screws - not a "mag".
How about a banana clip of screws?

Nah my basement the cat was up on my work bench. Fell between the bench and the wall tiny little Crack. So much had been lost to that Crack...
What we have here folks is NES's first Tragic Workbench Accident.

rub a paper clip on a piece of silk to give it magnetic charge, ...
Given a choice, rather than do that I would wait until
swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket,
reflected the light from Venus, and lit up the basement well enough that
you could see it to touch the part with a dab of super glue
on the end of a length of coat-hanger wire.

Yeah bro, MacGyver that sh*t.... rub a paper clip on a piece of silk to give it magnetic charge, then slide it into that tiny crack to get the part close to the edge, then needle-nose pliers to extract, or get your wife’s tweezers (like the game Operation), some hemostats if you want to go all medic, or chopsticks if you want to Mr. Miyagi that sh*t.
We just had our first son 6 months ago... and I feel like it's settled the nature v nurture debate.

All he wants to do is hulk smash shit when he gets mad...I watch and go huh... bet that's what I look like meaning I wouldn't have the patience for it lol.

Back
Top Bottom