Simunition Training Courses

Hi all,

We are holding two Simunition training courses on Wednesday July 24th starting at 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM at Battlegroundz in Attleboro. The sessions will cover Home Defense in the 6:30 session and team tactics/interior movement in the 8:30 session. Both blocks cost $65 plus the cost of marking cartridges. Marking cartridges are priced at $1/rd, expect to fire approx. 25 rds per session.

Register at Calendar and Registration - Tactical Dynamics Firearms Training or call us at 855-276-5730. Post up any questions you may have here.

Thanks,

Rob

I can't say enough about the quality and fun of this training:

Living in MA, as I have found, makes it difficult to practice and become better at firearms. When I got my LTC I decided to look for profession hand gun and rifle training after many years of laying off after moving to MA. I tried several different outfits, and all were good. But Tactical Dynamics is just outstanding in all they offer, and I can’t recommend enough their system from beginning to end (not sure they have one).

But the ultimate in knowing how I would do, how much training would stick is the Simunitions training. This is as real as it gets, of course with a small slap on the wrist (or butt, head, arm) when I do something wrong and get simulated shot. Not only did this validate the defensive hand gun training (effective drawing, targeting under pressure) it was intense and indescribably fun. It is hard to believe something as important as the Shoot – Don’t Shoot scenarios could be fun, exciting, and about the most important training in life I could get.

It is an intense 2 hour block with instructors that are excellent in training and coaching, which I already knew. If you have very wondered what you would do, how you would move, in a home invasion with you family there, this is it. If you wonder what you would do in the street with a crazed shooter suddenly appeared, this is it. If you want to actually have fun with the side effect of learning a lot about yourself, this is it.

DK
Foxboro MA

Back
Top Bottom