Singing The "Blues....Bullets"

EddieZoom

NES Member
Running low on 125grTC Blue bullets....time for an order.

Perhaps they are running a labor day sale....nope. Put the usual 3600 count/free ship option in my cart....wait, that price looks wrong....after "regular" 5% forum discount it's still ~18% increase from my last order.

F@cking inflation....

Anybody got a greater than 5% Blue Bullet discount code they'd like to share ?

Remind me again how this reloading shit is supposed to save me money ;-)

Perhaps they are running a labor day sale....nope. Put the usual 3600 count/free ship option in my cart....wait, that price looks wrong....after "regular" 5% forum discount it's still ~18% increase from my last order.

F@cking inflation....

According to their website, by ordering quantiy of 10,000 you get 10% discount when using a credit card or 12% when writing a check. Greater quantities qualify for higher discount, up to 18%.

F@cking inflation....

Buy a jersey and/or their patch and get an automatic 10% off all orders for the sponsorship program. I’ve been doing this since 2017ish. AND you can stack the 5% off coupon on top and get a total of 15% off

They say you can’t combine other coupons without prior approval but no one has said anything to me since 2017 😂 4B92D4FA-9D75-41DA-821E-5491BD19F3DB.jpeg

F@cking inflation....

BENOS

Back
Top Bottom