• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Six law enforcement officers shot in major US cities in less than 48 hours as violent crime keeps surging

Reptile

NES Member

Two police officers were shot in St. Louis, a sheriff's deputy was shot in Milwaukee; and, three more police officers were shot in Houston​

Police and law enforcement officers continue to be the victims of a violent trend, as six officers were the victims of gun violence over just the past two days.

Two police officers were shot Wednesday afternoon in St. Louis; a Milwaukee sheriff's deputy was shot several times during a traffic stop Wednesday evening; and, three more police officers were shot in Houston on Thursday, in separate instances, authorities said.

One St. Louis police officer was in "very critical, very unstable" condition after he was shot in the leg and another officer was shot in the abdomen around 1 p.m during a traffic stop, St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Chief John Hayden said during a press conference on Wednesday.

"I am asking the public to pray for our officers. This is a rough time," Hayden said. "They're doing everything they can to keep people safe, and we keep having these critical incidents."

The officer who was critically injured had been serving in the force for three-and-a-half years while the other officer has been on two-and-a-half years, according to the chief. Both are in their mid-20s.

Officers spotted the vehicle that was wanted in a homicide case from the night before and pulled it over, Hayden said. The individuals inside the vehicle shot at the officers as they approached the vehicle, striking both, before fleeing. The four individuals were all taken into custody, the chief said.

Three police officers were hospitalized during a separate shooting incident in Houston, after a suspect shot one officer in the foot, another in the leg, and a third officer in the arm, all of which were hospitalized in stable condition at Memorial Hermann Hospital, authorities said.

The officers, all of them belonging to the Northeast Patrol, were identified as N. Gadson, 35; D. Hayden, 32; and A. Alvarez, 28, by a tweet from the Houston Police Thursday evening.

Continues...

Might be a good time to retire or quit.

If I were a cop, I'd sooner stock shelves then continue risking my life.

As long as out political leaders and prosecutors fail to do their job
How do the police expect to do their jobs.

The police should not be on TV pissing and moaning they are tired of it. They should be arresting politicians and prosecutors and charges for aiding criminals and if possible derelict of duty or even treason.

Anyone with half a brain knew this would happen and said so. The leftists would not listen and doubled down on their policies- and here we are. Sadly, one the sheep are scared enough somehow the solution will end up being worse than the problem.

Back
Top Bottom