• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Slate.com - The Right to Bear Arms?

I told my GF about the guns. I didn't "ask". Either it's accepted or she "deals with it". And if someone "deals with it", it's a grenade waiting to blow.

I told my GF about the guns. I didn't "ask". Either it's accepted or she "deals with it". And if someone "deals with it", it's a grenade waiting to blow.

Any GF CRAZY enough to write into slate about it can't be reasoned with

Generally speaking it menas she's already spoken with girlfriends and a pile of others who are not giving her the answer she WANTS........she's crazy......run.....run far and fast

****ing GAY, "he agreed to get rid of the pistol" " its more than fair" no way. Find a new GF.

Any GF CRAZY enough to write into slate about it can't be reasoned with

Generally speaking it menas she's already spoken with girlfriends and a pile of others who are not giving her the answer she WANTS........she's crazy......run.....run far and fast

Wouldn't surprise me if Prudence writes most (if not all), of the questions.

My first ex-wife said to me quite seriously and sadly one morning "You know, you love your gdmn motorcyle more than me". I thought about it for a couple seconds, realized she was right, and moved out that weekend.

My second ex-wife said to me "I thought you were going to change". To which I said (approximately): "We were adults when we met, I never said I was going to change, why the f would you think I was going to change?".

Yes I can see that marriage being a bundle of joy. All kinds of demands and punishements from her if he does not change. Dump the bytche and find a chick you can take to the gun range

Good video.

All I really want to know is; what is that "hunting rifle" that pops up when the video says "has a hunting rifle and a pistol", - because I need to get one of those. Thanks Prudence.

I don't think Prudence's advice is pretty damn good - Considering she admits she herself was not overly fond of guns.

He should ask her which right she will compromise on.

I always tell my girl, if you want to complain about how much I spend on guns then we can have that conversation. If you have a problem with gun ownership in general, we aren't gonna get along.

She agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom