• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Snoop arrested for having an illegal gun...

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15948187/

The sergeant said the rapper was arrested for investigation of being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm, possessing cocaine, transporting marijuana and having a false compartment in his vehicle, Grandalski said.

So he's a felon being charged with all these things and he's out on bail. You think you'd be treated the same if you were in the same position?

BTW, 'having a false compartment in his vehicle,' is now a crime? I can't have a place to hide anything without being a criminal?

Welcome to the land of the free.

BTW, 'having a false compartment in his vehicle,' is now a crime? I can't have a place to hide anything without being a criminal?

Welcome to the land of the free.

Some states have a false compartment law... its a tack on charge for people
found with guns or other contraband. The idea is kind of
stupid. It sounds to me like some legislator made it as a bandaid because
they didnt have the political inertia to change the law on whatever it is
that they -really- wanted to change.

-Mike

He IS a complete ass, too, FWIW. A friend of mine who was a flight attendant had him on a flight, and the guy was a total dick. This was before 9/11 and my friend almost decided to have him arrested.

There are LAX laws for the wealthy in the US of A. Try talking William Shatner, OJ, Beretta,on and on and on.......

didn't his wife drown suspiciously?

CAPT. KIRK WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!

[laugh2] ok... I had to try. But in his defence, they could find any signs of his rug being in the pool... and we all know that thing never comes off.

Now... the main thing is this... If I come home and my wife is at the bottom of the pool... You can bet the first thing Im gonna do is GET HER OUT OF THE POOL! [rolleyes] I mean, come on man!

Anyway.

The rich have no laws to live by. They pay their way out of nearly anything. Unless they piss someone off (Marth Stewart) then they will find a way to nail them. Now don't get me wrong, she was guilty, but to you honestly think that if she was a man she would have spent a day in jail?

"Illegal gun"?

The gun wasn't breaking the law. I think they meant that HE was illegally in possession of a gun if anything.

Okay...let me get this straight....he's a rich convicted felon and celebrity and was in possession of a handgun.

[rolleyes]

Fixed it for you Lynne. Now the statement indicates he did not commit a crime. Being rich cancels out convicted felon, and being a celebrity cancels out illegal.

So, the end statement would be "he was in possession of a handgun".

Remember the "Golden Rule". Them that has the GOLD make the RULES.

Back
Top Bottom