So Cuomo no longer needs any security since NY is safe.... Right?

What's good for us is good for all...
image.jpg
Late night decisions behind closed doors, deadlines for turning in banned mags, destruction of firearms with no passing down or inheritance of firearms....

How do they actually believe this protects from ANY criminal

i have seen that. But, the analogy is a little off. He is the president of the USA. I can appreciate the point, but nobody here is even close to being at as much risk as he and his family. Let's not be delusional.

We all understand that... Thanks captain obvious

The point is the changes change NOTHING because the criminal element really gives a sh** about the 'new regulations' that will keep us All so safe

What's good for us is good for all...
View attachment 50486
Late night decisions behind closed doors, deadlines for turning in banned mags, destruction of firearms with no passing down or inheritance of firearms....

How do they actually believe this protects from ANY criminal

They don't. That is not their goal. Their goal is no gun ownership. Which the bill helps accomplish. They are evil, not stupid, just like rosenthal, Linsky,etc

True. However I would argue that the risk to the presidential family is much more "managed" than the everyday risks we and our families face on a daily basis: Crackheads, robbers and everyday dickheads at the supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom