• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So I guess I know who I’m not calling when they come knocking...Update post #47 Will someone please buy that WG 220 in the classifieds?

I can’t find it. Where am I supposed to look? Can’t help you if I can’t find it.

ETA sixteen

How about you buy my S&W model 41 with lots of accessories and I’ll buy the WG so you won’t have to look at the post anymore. Lol...I totally can relate....you look at a post 40 times and get mad when someone buy it! It’s a curse I tell you...a curse.
Pics?

Lol, been all over that post already. Until I found another that I'm drooling over and waiting from a response from seller. That's how I would take care of that situation. Look at something else until someone snags that one.

I’ve already bought two this year and I’ve looked at that posting fifteen times since 530 this morning.
I’m failing fast.

Thanks,
An Addict

(a small voice whispering in your ear) "Go ahead get it, you know you want it."

The P220 IS a good gun. I sold my last one earlier this year, not because I didn't like it but because I HAD to thin the herd and I'm a disciple of John Moses Browning at heart.

Lol, been all over that post already. Until I found another that I'm drooling over and waiting from a response from seller. That's how I would take care of that situation. Look at something else until someone snags that one.
Unfortunately no one is selling a cz varmit

(a small voice whispering in your ear) "Go ahead get it, you know you want it."

The P220 IS a good gun. I sold my last one earlier this year, not because I didn't like it but because I HAD to thin the herd and I'm a disciple of John Moses Browning at heart.
I sold some guns once when I was younger. I don’t do that anymore.

ETA sixteen
Its never been fired, not what I like

I've been drooling over that 220 also.

"Unfired" yet the barrel has wear and tear streaks likes it's been fired quite a bit. Hhhhmmmm..still awesome but I know what a used slightly barrel looks like. Or is it just light reflection....hhmmmmm..

the post says it is collectible and desirable, what sre you guys waiting for :) also it is unfired and test fired at the same time, what else do you guys need?

This is like the housing market right now. You spot a property online, take a drive by and get a little fuzzy inside when you see it in person, think about it on the drive home . Check again later that day and ...... POOF ...contingent .

A few seconds with a $3 black marker and that puppy will be "unfired" again.

I sent the seller a PM so check the ad for an SPF soon :cool:

Back
Top Bottom