• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

so I might have just panic bought a trigger

To determine pre ban the new trigger packs would have to be serial numbered and dated

Mass can't required manufacturers to do that except for sales into Mass

If they don't and just stop selling into Mass we could just buy them out of state and there'd be no way to tell it from one you bought last year in-state

Right?

This doesn't sound well thought out

To determine pre ban the new trigger packs would have to be serial numbered and dated

Mass can't required manufacturers to do that except for sales into Mass

If they don't and just stop selling into Mass we could just buy them out of state and there'd be no way to tell it from one you bought last year in-state

Right?

This doesn't sound well thought out

They aren't trying to ban triggers.

They aren't trying to ban triggers.

Wait, is this the BUMP STOCK BAN thread, the MAGAZINE BAN thread or the TRIGGER BAN thread?

T, they're trying to ban EVERYTHING.

To answer the question, though, yes you could buy an identical, undated but brand new trigger pack and then Maury would arrest your *** and send you to jail for 20 years, where the you'll share a cell with a child molester that will be out in 2 years + 5 years probation. If the law isn't written in such a way to allow her to DO that, she'll just reinterpret the law and do it anyway.

Wait, is this the BUMP STOCK BAN thread, the MAGAZINE BAN thread or the TRIGGER BAN thread?

T, they're trying to ban EVERYTHING.

To answer the question, though, yes you could buy an identical, undated but brand new trigger pack and then Maury would arrest your *** and send you to jail for 20 years, where the you'll share a cell with a child molester that will be out in 2 years + 5 years probation. If the law isn't written in such a way to allow her to DO that, she'll just reinterpret the law and do it anyway.

I wish they would try to ban everything and see how that works out for them.

Read the language of the bills currently being floated around. Some of you guys throw the term tinfoil around way too casually.

The language of the bills is just as insane as the creem/linsky shit filed every year on the clock. Doesn't mean it will pass as printed. The only difference this year, is that this time you guys are suddenly paying attention because some "big mass shooting event" happened before the legislative session.

-Mike

Joe Bob done delivered my new trigger today. Hopefully I'll get it installed tomorrow and be able to test it out next week.

I installed the trigger today. Simple and straightforward except that it turned out not to be compatible with my Seekins anbi safety. :( fortunately I had a Stag ambi around. The trigger itself is nice. The takeup is the same length as a mil spec trigger, but isn't gritty. After that it's got a great break. With the lightest pull it felt GREAT, but I wanted more resistance for a hunting rifle so I swapped in the medium weight springs. The trigger feels heavier than the advertised 3.5lbs, but it feels great. Great trigger for the money.

Back
Top Bottom