so this happened

11 months to the day.

27B04989-F59C-4D11-AE68-9D75E7C04BED_zpsg2vx3mjj.jpg

umlaut said two weeks for engraving, anyone know anywhere with a shorter turnaround time?

ben owes me $25.

hilariously i used the parts in my "SBR bag" for my precision point billet literally last week. the replacement stuff is on order, but i'll have some time to sit around and rub my $200 piece of paper and adhesive glue over every square inch of my body unless i can find someone who can engrave muh shit in less than two weeks.

upper is a 10.5" LMT with magpul handguards and an eotech 512. it's been living on a dedicated pistol lower since december.

I have yet to apply for an NFA stamp. Thinking of doing it for a silencer/suppressor.

Is this a joke, or is that really what they look like? (I assumed it was a 8.5/11" document, or a card)

If real what is the 0001132? Aren't there tens if not hundreds of thousands of NFA stamps?

11 months to the day.

27B04989-F59C-4D11-AE68-9D75E7C04BED_zpsg2vx3mjj.jpg

umlaut said two weeks for engraving, anyone know anywhere with a shorter turnaround time?

ben owes me $25.

I have yet to apply for an NFA stamp. Thinking of doing it for a silencer/suppressor.

Is this a joke, or is that really what they look like? (I assumed it was a 8.5/11" document, or a card)

If real what is the 0001132? Aren't there tens if not hundreds of thousands of NFA stamps?

Yeah, somehow I never thought of them being actual physical stamps myself. wow.

i believe suppressors are now a no-no in CT, that or threaded barrels, so you're back to no suppressor. check with... shipwreck i think, he's in CT.

that is in fact the actual stamp, it is in fact a stamp, same as your "forever" stamps, only slightly bigger. even has the same edges. i checked.

the number is the serial number of my SBR. no one call the ATF and pretend to be me and report it stolen, i'll be really mad at you.

i believe suppressors are now a no-no in CT, that or threaded barrels, so you're back to no suppressor.

Not sure if this changed, but in CT there were wallhacks for this- Lugged barrels weren't banned, so you could use HK style lugs, or you could use the Surefire mount which uses a lug like attachment, and get around the "not having threads" problem.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom