• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So this ought to be fun....New 'proposals' from Lamont...

Now this would put us in a weird position, because on one hand once we have our 'others' officially state-certified as 'assault weapons', then we can go ahead and SBR them. But then we'd have to register everything...all our 'others', our pre-bans, even our .22LR S&W M&P 15-22's. Imagine our little state police DESPP trying to process all of these. It took the three months on just one pre-ban for me.

Like if we get it certified as an assault weapon, can we take the brace off can keep it as a 'pistol' now? It's seems like another can of worms.

Also, if this takes effect, we still going to be able to buy stripped lowers for a build...can we buy and register, and then build a 16" rifle, or does this completely cut off any future sales after registering the ones that are already out there? If I had to guess, that's the ultimate goal.

Last edited:
I cant stand CT... Dad moved out there but he likes isolated rural areas and he got a great deal on a house..

You pay a ton in taxes, gas is ridiculous.. hardly any return.. rural EMS is a joke (paramedics spread thin). CT state police are so short staffed as most CT towns have no police. Roads in awful shape. One would think after all these tax increases things would be better even before Covid.

I pray for NESrs stuck in CT, MA, RI, NY.

Back
Top Bottom