So what's everybody making for the game on Sunday???

Try this. I get requested to bring this to every party we're invited to since I 'discovered' this recipe in college 25 years ago. Also, any party Wifey gets invited to. It's stupid simple, but it's really good.

Cur's Taco Dip.

1lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning (your favorite, I get old el paso)
1 16oz jar favorite salsa, chunky style (I use Tostitos med)
1 8oz sour cream (I use Cabot)
1 4oz cream cheese (I use Kraft)

Brown ground beef til almost done. Toss in crock pot. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Put crock on high.
Stir often till cream cheese is melted, maybe ever 5-10 minutes. When melted add in taco seasoning stir well, and place on low. Let is 'cook' for another hour then refridgerate until a couple hours before serving.
Just warm it up when ready.

Best with Tostito's Lime chips, in my opinion. But I have friends who eat it with a spoon.

Try this. I get requested to bring this to every party we're invited to since I 'discovered' this recipe in college 25 years ago. Also, any party Wifey gets invited to. It's stupid simple, but it's really good.

Cur's Taco Dip.

1lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning (your favorite, I get old el paso)
1 16oz jar favorite salsa, chunky style (I use Tostitos med)
1 8oz sour cream (I use Cabot)
1 4oz cream cheese (I use Kraft)

Brown ground beef til almost done. Toss in crock pot. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Put crock on high.
Stir often till cream cheese is melted, maybe ever 5-10 minutes. When melted add in taco seasoning stir well, and place on low. Let is 'cook' for another hour then refridgerate until a couple hours before serving.
Just warm it up when ready.

Best with Tostito's Lime chips, in my opinion. But I have friends who eat it with a spoon.

This sounds good!!

Thanks.

I think I am heading to The Fowler House in Quincy later today to grab a couple of orders of Buffalo Fingers and Wings.

have a few steaks that I was going to grill but with the snow it will be a cast iron cook.

maybe make up some celery sticks with cream cheese and Spanish olives.

I think my girls are planning another cast iron brownie.

I have two barrels of split wood in the garage for the fire so that will be nice.

If I don't lose power everything should work out perfectly. Unfortunately no generator.

Avacado pan cakes

Manicotti with grilled Italian sausage.....chips salsa ......beer.....vodka.....peanuts......warm soft pretzels with golden spicey mustard.....and maybe nachos for a late night snack....enjoy!

^^^^^^^This
Pulled Pork in the Crock Pot

Line the bottom of the Crock Pot with sliced onion.
Rub a 3-to-4-pound boneless pork shoulder with salt and pepper and add to the slow cooker, fat side up
Pour can of Coke or rootbeer on top and cook on High 4-5 hours or Low 7-8 hours. You can also use apple cider vinegar.
Once cooked, set aside juices and shred. Add back some of the juices and BBQ sauce to taste and desired moistness
Serve on rolls with cheese. Most like provolone, I like sharp cheddar

Go Pats!

Back
Top Bottom