So What's Wrong with Glocks?

I had a G17 that I recently traded. the grip was not my favorite, and the long low flat top didn't help my aim any. It was a great gun though, I just like the Sig I traded it for better.

I am not a Glock hater by any stretch, they just are not really the one for me.

The reason certain people hate Glocks is that they have trouble aiming and lining up the sights with them...

But what do you expect when their heads are so far up their arses...[smile]

There is a documented case of a Glock that was recovered after 9 months on the ocean floor that had not a trace of rust on it. they rinsed it out with fresh water, dried and oiled it, and it STILL functioned perfectly. No steel gun can do that.

Calling you out on that unless you provide a source....the slide on Glocks are steel. Only the frame on Glock is plastic. All the springs, bbl, and slide would have rusted.

Chuck Taylor tried keeping count of how many rounds he could put through a Glock before it malfunctioned. At 219,000 rounds, he gave up keeping count, and it STILL hasn't malfunctioned..

It wouldn't surprise me.

Glock likes to brag that their guns are carried by about two thirds of the police forces in this country, and that the remaining third are split between 5 or 6 other brands. That should tell you something...

It tells me that Glock offered their products dirt cheap to LEOs as a promotion and that's about all.

I've had a couple of Glocks and my biggest problem was they didn't fit my hand all that well,but there is a company that sells alloy frames with a flat mainspring housing that I might look into someday. CCR raceway is the company I believe.

G22

I had a gen 2 G22, i didn't like the trigger, the grip, or the angle of the grip.

Thats how it went for me. I really like 1911's.

Although i was told the Gen 3's were bettter.... for me i sold mine and didn't

look back...

JimB

The reason certain people hate Glocks is that they have trouble aiming and lining up the sights with them...

But what do you expect when their heads are so far up their arses...[smile]

Funny, but this is going downhill fast.....

-Cuz.

I've had a couple of Glocks and my biggest problem was they didn't fit my hand all that well,but there is a company that sells alloy frames with a flat mainspring housing that I might look into someday. CCR raceway is the company I believe.
OOPS it's CCF Raceway sorry bout that.

Back
Top Bottom