Sobering Reminder of 2A

This has been posted before but it's worth seeing over and over again.

And the very end of the clip is what many people forget, we own guns because if we don't, nothing else keeps us protected from our own govt.

Most of the sheep that I know think that is a useless concept.

Raise your hand if you wanna jump through your computer screen while watching that and smack that smug look off of Chucky Schumer's face.

Both hands raised. That arrogant son of a bitch makes me angry everytime I see him, no matter what the circumstance. I wish she had said something like "hey you lazy scumbag F@cking slouch, get off your hand, sit up and pay attention....your life might depend on it someday." God he pisses me off to no end.

I can't believe her cool demeanor for someone who lost both her parents and experienced and wittnessed what she did in Killeen TX that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raise your hand if you wanna jump through your computer screen while watching that and smack that smug look off of Chucky Schumer's face.

And I still have yet to understand why Senators Schumer and Feinstein, very prominent Jews in our political system discourage, if not totally advocate for the total confiscation of privately owned guns.

I just don't get it. Never again, right?

And I still have yet to understand why Senators Schumer and Feinstein, very prominent Jews in our political system discourage, if not totally advocate for the total confiscation of privately owned guns.

I would love to see their faces as someone brings up Hitler's confiscation of all firearms owned by Jews.

I also love when she blows up the argument that her story is not relevent to the topic and she brings up Brady and basicly says this guy was shot with a revolver how does that pertain to assault weapons.

I could see Schumer and Feinstein both getting the same dumb idea when she spoke of how quickly a "magazine" can be changed. "click....click..done"
You know both of those gun grabbers were thinking the same thing... new law on how much ammo one can carry on their person.

Neither do I. They might think that the sort of thing that happened in Germany, Russia, and countless other places through history can't happen here. Jews have been history's scapegoats and it will happen again.

Upchuck Schumer is a smarmy a**h***.

Back
Top Bottom