• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD - Kuat Sherpa 2.0 2 Bike Rack

TrackDayRdr

NES Member
Up for sale is a Kuat Sherpa 2.0 two bike folding hitch bike rack in the metallic gray color to fit a 2" receiver. Always stored inside and never suffered a salty winter.

Here is a review of the Sherpa 2.0: Kuat Sherpa 2.0 Review

The Sherpa is a ballet dancer - light and attractive. I mostly bought it because I live in a condo and lug the rack up a flight of stairs to my storage space. I used to have a 50+lb Thule rack which after a long ride in the woods was a bitch to put away. The aesthetics were a bonus.

Speaking of aesthetics, there some scratches here and there but all are just cosmetic. I store the rack in front of my son's bike and when I told him to move the rack out of the way before he pulled his bike out he said he would but apparently he didn't. I'm particular about my things and replaced the outer tray over the winter. The ratchet mechanisms on the arms work flawlessly. There is no rust and all moving parts operate as new.

I work in Stoneham and live in Wilmington and can bring the rack with me one day if Stoneham is more convenient for you. Otherwise, meeting in front of the Wilmington, MA police department seems like a reasonable place to pick this up.

Thanks for your interest! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pics.

Kuat 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom