• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sold Out - Used Bathwater for $30

Wickedcoolname

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The bathwater thing is great, but nothing beats the International Star Registry. At least the bathwater chick sells water. The star guy just sells you the idea that a spec of light is named after you. And people bought it! Stone cold brilliant if you ask me.
I'm thinking of leasing clouds. There's one coming by right now. If you act fast it could be yours for $50!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The bathwater thing is great, but nothing beats the International Star Registry. At least the bathwater chick sells water. The star guy just sells you the idea that a spec of light is named after you. And people bought it! Stone cold brilliant if you ask me.
I'm thinking of leasing clouds. There's one coming by right now. If you act fast it could be yours for $50!
selling bathwater, naming stars, last year it was the guy who sold snow...what's the saying, " a fool and his money"
Likely the same type of person that buys clothing for their dog...

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NES July Giveaway

bath2.jpg

Free hot water bath with selected NES volunteers covering libertarian chances in 2020 for 2 minutes + free 100 bottles of the bathwater for your family and friends to enjoy for years to come ($457.98 value).

Top Bottom