WTS Sold Please Delete

Had this for a bit over a year, sadly just got a home and of course there are a million things to freakin' fix.

Description :Springfield XD 45 Duty,4 In barrel, minimal wear (very good shape IMO). Only about 200 down the tubes and I'm diligent with cleaning and upkeep.
Comes with original box, two 10 round mags, and I have some 45 carry ammo I can part with as well for the package (roughly 30 fresh, 20 thats been in those mags if you would like to ammo dump it at a range) Gun shows minimal slide wear from carrying but beyond this never dropped or used in extreme practice or anything that may damage the firearm.
Note: This is not the compact 45. It is the 4in barrel duty version with full size grip and that big heavy slide spring. Shoots like a dream though.

Accessories : 2 10 round mags, original with firearm. 30 rounds of 45 carry. Fresh never touched. 20 that has been used in carry, still fine not damaged but It is needing of an ammo dump. original box. I have a Alien Gear holster shell for it if you have their holster system.

Selling Terms : Would prefer EFA-10 somewhere quiet/public in my vehicle or yours. Can do an FFL if you'll cover the charge.

Price : 425 (may consider trade offers but unlikely, need that cash)

Contact Information: 774-343-2866 text or call, E-mail at [email protected]

Pictures: (pulled em from my armslist add, don't mind the tag please.

13585039_02_springfield_xd45_4in_640.jpg

13585039_01_springfield_xd45_4in_640.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom