WTS **SOLD** please delete

Mikie

NES Member
I am selling it for my friend's widow; the proceeds will go to her. This piece is in like-new condition: no scratches or scuff marks. It was in my friend's safe for the past 10 years, so I wanted to confirm functionality. I loaded the mag with 6 rds and it fired fine and I even got all 6 rds on the paper at 50 ft. I gave it a quick clean and lube so it's all set to go for you.

Description : In like-new condition, a Jennings J-22 (22LR)

Accessories : 1X 6 rd magazine

Selling Terms : Cash only, F2F on eFA-10. You must come to me.

Price : SOLD

Contact Information: J-22 left side.jpeg J-22 right side.jpeg J-22 in hand.jpeg Pictures:
(optional)
PM me on NES. Offers to buy only.
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• J-22 in hand.jpeg
    J-22 in hand.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom