WTS **SOLD** Preban Bushmaster XM15-E2S AR Lower Receiver - Small Front / Pivot Pin - LPK installed - Pre 94 **SOLD**

Pictures:
bfi1.jpgbfi3.jpgbfi2.jpg

Description :
AR15 lower receiver by Bushmaster, made in Windham ME, before the 1994 AWB.
Small pivot pin compatible with standard/modern upper receivers, LPK already installed*.
Excellent condition as seen in photos - nice black finish which matches modern uppers.

The old rule was "ABC" (Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt... don't buy any other AR)

*Lower parts which are not pictured ARE included, just bagged so they don't fall out!

Selling Terms :
Must have valid/current MA LTC-A. F2F transfer on BoS. Goose rules apply.
If you go radio silent for 24hr+ after agreeing to buy, I'll assume you are dead...

Price :
$1600 cash obo! **SOLD**

Will consider trades - Eotech 512, ACOG 5.56, Jericho Subcompact 40sw mags, PPQ 22lr mags, 45 Colt ammo

Contact Information:
Please send direct ("private") message here on NES.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom