• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD

The SW99 rendition of the popular Walther P99 was the product of a joint collaboration between Smith & Wesson and Walther. The modified receiver used in the SW99 is supplied by Walther and is manufactured in Germany. Smith & Wesson manufactures the slide and barrel of the SW99 in the United States. Though there are slight variations in aesthetic design, the function of the SW99 is identical to its German-made counterpart. Includes 2 10rd mags plus 1 box of range ammo & 1 box of hollow point. $550.00
PM or contact at [email protected]

Many of the firearms posted are consignment and have not been test fired. We are not armorers and recommend that all firearms purchased be examined by a gunsmith before use. Final price may not include $25 FFL transfer fee. Transfer will be conducted at store in Bridgewater. Shipping to FFL only. All Federal and Massachusetts laws will be followed. 3% fee for all credit card transactions. 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax added to all in-state transactions. All firearms and ammo sales are final. Contact first with any questions.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• SW 99 - 1.jpeg
    SW 99 - 1.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 136
  • SW 99 - 2.jpeg
    SW 99 - 2.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 109
  • SW 99 - 3.jpeg
    SW 99 - 3.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 98
  • SW 99 - 4.jpeg
    SW 99 - 4.jpeg