• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Sold

Scrambler96

NES Member
$1800

Description:

The rifle has 6 surplus 30 round magazines in very great condition, and two 10 rounders. I have all the original furniture, an original bipod, some spare parts, Spikes Dynacomp, RS Regulate stock adapter and Magpul Zhukov Stock, Bonesteel Arms Galil style folding stock, Bonesteel upper rail, CNC Warrior Czech comp, ambi mag release, bolt catch/release, Blackhawk light mount, Maglite, and an RS Regulate rail system with a Primary Arms 7.62x39 3x prism.

The reciever is a Waffen Werks import, so it's an original czech made with a cold hammer forged barrel and tabbed bolt carrier.

I previously had Old Glory's Guns & Ammo's gunsmith do some work on the rifle including milling (and refinishing) the magwell to accept double stack mags, I had a front site base installed with an intact mounting lug, I had the muzzle sleeve swapped for a pinned and welded muzzle brake, and I had a side rail for mounting vz 58 compatible rails.

Pictures:
Hnet.com-image.jpg

Innacloset.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom