SOLD

Ceaser_Levi

NES Member

Description : I am moving to Commiefornia and am selling a pre-ban Mak-90, square cut receiver so it takes all normal AK Stocks, and a threaded barrel from the factory. Very good condition aside from surface finish wear and scratches here and there. I know that bought accessories do not translate into value for a firearm so I did not include them in the price. FYI you can even by this whole package and sell it for much more money, Its only this price because I move very soon and want to sell it faster. No trades please and thank you.

Price:2000 for all of it
show side lifted.jpg
Roll stamp side.jpg
shown with optic attachment.jpg

It currently has on the Bonesteel folding Galil Stock, TWS dogleg top cover rail mount, BLUE FORCE GEAR adjust sling, 5 PRE-BAN 30 RD magazines, upgraded wolf springs, muzzlebrake/flashider, and a new production shark fin handguard.

Pay no attention to my sheets.jpg
Accessories : AK Galil Style Folding Stock, Dog Leg Rail, Gen-3 - AKM, AK-47 / 74 + peep sight(20$), Vickers Padded Sling, 5 preban mags(250$) , ROMANIAN DONG AKM AK74 SHARKFIN HAND GUARD - GOLDEN OAK [AKSHARKFIN-GLDOAKSTN] - $149.99 : Ammo Supply Warehouse. I ALSO have all original top cover, cleaning rod, spring, and wooden handguard. 1250+ rounds of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 which if youre familiar with is the most premium steelcase AK round, that goes for much more than tula or wolf ammunition.

Selling Terms : Face to face in a semi public location for safety. LTC will be checked and FA-10 will be filled out

Contact Information: 781-731-0554, [email protected]

Pictures: are attached. more available upon reasonable request.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom