Some powders in stock at Glenn’s Ammo North Reading, MA

*somewhat longtime time listener, first time caller to the reloading forum*

Stopped in Glenn’s this afternoon. No primers—shocker 😶. His powder vault was like Old Mother Hubbard’s cupboard. Two powders I noticed were H4350 and RL22. He did get some more 30 cal boolets from the last time I was there. Notables were Nosler 150 BT green box, Sierra MK 190, Hornady SP, other Hornady variants. I also saw Hornady 38 cal XTP, some 22 cal bags, and 7mm? It’s always a blast walking the dusty aisles looking for hidden treasures while asking Glenn long range shooting and reloading questions. He has the reasonable answers that I can’t find on the all-knowing interwebs.

Also, if you’re in the market for a clarinet music book or bag of iguana food or a dozen green plantains, then you too can buy all of that in the strip plaza Glenn’s located in...

One of the powders I have been on the lookout for, H335. Going to have to give Glenn a ring in the morning.
I was there yesterday and the 1 pounders of H335 were $31. IMR-4064 was $35. Still has the 8 pound jug of H335 for $215.

He had one pound of H110 left for $31 and I ALMOST bought it but didn't.

I was there yesterday and the 1 pounders of H335 were $31. IMR-4064 was $35. Still has the 8 pound jug of H335 for $215.

He had one pound of H110 left for $31 and I ALMOST bought it but didn't.
Quoting @andrew1220 twice in a few minutes! Going to see Glen tomorrow for the H335. Seems like an excellent price compared to others.....

View attachment 468794
I can't recommend Glenn's enough, great people. Spent way too much time chatting yesterday. Who am I kidding, I enjoyed every minute of it. I might have to start bringing a folding chair with me.

Glenn was a fixture at Patti Diprete's NH gunshows. He was always busy and I enjoyed visiting with him and his family during setup. Great people.

Swung by just now and he had a bunch of powders. I grabbed the last pound of N110.
He had a 4 pound jug of N320 for $159.99 which is essentially what it cost online.

He had a box of S&B SRP for $75 too.

Back
Top Bottom