• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some Women

Six years ago I was talking online to a liberal-ish girl who lived north of here. Figured I had nothing to lose so I mentioned I was going for my LTC. There was a pause in the conversation, then she responded "I want you to take me hunting so I can shoot a deer and cook it for you." Got a pretty good two years out of that. She had me teach her soldering, shooting, and how to do household appliance repair. Got her a locking pocket knife for a birthday, and once when we were out together she found an old drill press someone was throwing out and asked me to help her set it up.

Depending on the price and location, I'd be in. I'm another non-drinker, so soda or tea is fine with me.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that it might work late spring/early summer. Just so everyone that wants to go can plan for it. I came home from work last night to find my wife looking at rails and uppers. She's looking to do a black/FDE contrast. I think I've created a monster.

Back
Top Bottom