• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some Women

Gunny, stop posting this...every time I see this picture hives start to break out on my junk!

Does she look like a 3rd world tin pot dictator or what? I saw a picture of her recently in a pant suit and I thought to myself, she reminds me of every evil villain in every spy flick or any tin pot leader of some crap country.

If she were standing next to Kim Jong Un, you probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

(Insert Chris Farley pic.)
well, OK...if you insist...

hang_loose_chris_farley_zps99e4jlk7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• hang_loose_chris_farley.jpg
    hang_loose_chris_farley.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Normally, but my rep with the women of Nes know I'm not the typical leg humper . Just atillia's leg. A few of them have made comments to my gf at meets and shoots to that effect I'm less creepy then most lol.

Not as bad as the dude that talked about wanting his much younger niece he used to change the diapers of etc.

Really we're creepy? Lols everyone abuses atilla. That kids a riot.

Forgot to mention. She went to NESOP for photography school. (before she became an RN), so I know she could capture some great photos to go along with the process. I think it might inspire some other women to get into builds. Expose the fact that it's not that difficult, and the customization possibilities are endless.
Now I enter into this family project knowing full well that I married a pig headed,independent, stubborn, Irish Catholic Boston girl with a healthy sense of competition, and at the end of it, her build will probably be nicer than mine.

Oh, she's a nurse... That explains everything [smile]

haha, yup! I remember years ago i was helping her study, asking her questions from flash cards, couldn't pronounce 80% of the words

I went through it with her too. I know the feeling. Thankfully now she's headed toward a Master's, so it's more ethics and management type stuff. (The boring stuff according to her lol).

When the country's woman start hosting gun build parties there is hope. Now, just brainstorming here, what if we could have a sex toy/AR build combo party?!? Record setting epic-ness!

Exactly, my wife's a nurse and she's a bad ass. Her favorite gun, the AR. And she an't bad on the eyes either[wink]

I've dated several nurses and they were all off the deep end batshit crazy. Maybe you found one that isn't...or like it that she is!

As for the build, my gf is easy on the eyes, cusses more than I do, and doesn't take guff from anyone, but is scared of spiders and guns. She didn't even want to look at the new Glock 43 I bought the other day.[sad2]

When the country's woman start hosting gun build parties there is hope. Now, just brainstorming here, what if we could have a sex toy/AR build combo party?!? Record setting epic-ness!

"we"? I'm just trying to find a nonthreatening place my girl could put together her AR and bond with some ladies. Let's not lose focus here with this silliness.

I've dated several nurses and they were all off the deep end batshit crazy. Maybe you found one that isn't...or like it that she is!

As for the build, my gf is easy on the eyes, cusses more than I do, and doesn't take guff from anyone, but is scared of spiders and guns. She didn't even want to look at the new Glock 43 I bought the other day.[sad2]

I think sometimes you just need to put things across to people a different way than the way they have been hearing it all along.

Last night I was at the wife's mother's house -and a few of the brothers in law were there. One of them brought his daughters with him - and one of the daughters is studying to be a doctor. When her father (ex-Navy) mentioned he was thinking of buying an AR - she got all thingy and said : "Dad - you don't need an assault weapon".

She's going to an uber liberal school and she's always been sort of a lib as long as I've known her.

I said to her: " You're studying to be a doctor right? Well then you should know that you need to get the definitions correct and the terminology correct. The media screws this up ALL THE TIME. An AR-15 type rifle is NOT an 'assault weapon' - an assault weapon is a fully automatic carbine meant to be used for supressing fire during an infantry assault. Fully automatic weapons of ANY FORM - are not purchaseable by civilians in this country without special licenses and approval and taxes. None have been built for civilian consumption since 1984 - so the ones that are out there are basically collectors items and fetch appropriate prices. The CHEAPEST full auto of any form is probably in the $6000-$7000 range last time I checked. An AR-15 is a 'modern sporting rifle' and is functionally NO DIFFERENT than a good portion of the hunting rifles that are available out there. THE MEDIA LIES".

That pretty shut her up.

I think sometimes you just need to put things across to people a different way than the way they have been hearing it all along. Last night I was at the wife's mother's house -and a few of the brothers in law were there. One of them brought his daughters with him - and one of the daughters is studying to be a doctor. When her father (ex-Navy) mentioned he was thinking of buying an AR - she got all thingy and said : "Dad - you don't need an assault weapon". She's going to an uber liberal school and she's always been sort of a lib as long as I've known her. I said to her: " You're studying to be a doctor right? Well then you should know that you need to get the definitions correct and the terminology correct. The media screws this up ALL THE TIME. An AR-15 type rifle is NOT an 'assault weapon' - an assault weapon is a fully automatic carbine meant to be used for supressing fire during an infantry assault. Fully automatic weapons of ANY FORM - are not purchaseable by civilians in this country without special licenses and approval and taxes. None have been built for civilian consumption since 1984 - so the ones that are out there are basically collectors items and fetch appropriate prices. The CHEAPEST full auto of any form is probably in the $6000-$7000 range last time I checked. An AR-15 is a 'modern sporting rifle' and is functionally NO DIFFERENT than a good portion of the hunting rifles that are available out there. THE MEDIA LIES". That pretty shut her up.

X1000. Every time we take back the legitimate definition of terms, it serves to weaken the indoctrination. By saying that, you sowed a seed of doubt in her mind as to what she's heard ad nausea. I don't blame all of them. They're ignorant until they've received guidance on these issues. If after hearing the facts, they remain ignorant, then the hell with em.

ugh! thats no fun…I had to trick my wife into liking guns. Wasn't too hard, I just told her that my sister-in-law (whom she hates) was anti-gun. Next thing i knew she wanted to take the LTC course with me[smile]

I think sometimes you just need to put things across to people a different way than the way they have been hearing it all along.

Last night I was at the wife's mother's house -and a few of the brothers in law were there. One of them brought his daughters with him - and one of the daughters is studying to be a doctor. When her father (ex-Navy) mentioned he was thinking of buying an AR - she got all thingy and said : "Dad - you don't need an assault weapon".

She's going to an uber liberal school and she's always been sort of a lib as long as I've known her.

I said to her: " You're studying to be a doctor right? Well then you should know that you need to get the definitions correct and the terminology correct. The media screws this up ALL THE TIME. An AR-15 type rifle is NOT an 'assault weapon' - an assault weapon is a fully automatic carbine meant to be used for supressing fire during an infantry assault. Fully automatic weapons of ANY FORM - are not purchaseable by civilians in this country without special licenses and approval and taxes. None have been built for civilian consumption since 1984 - so the ones that are out there are basically collectors items and fetch appropriate prices. The CHEAPEST full auto of any form is probably in the $6000-$7000 range last time I checked. An AR-15 is a 'modern sporting rifle' and is functionally NO DIFFERENT than a good portion of the hunting rifles that are available out there. THE MEDIA LIES".

That pretty shut her up.

I'm trying to work on normalizing it for her, but it's a very slow process. She knows I've carried nearly every day for the past 6 months, and my firearm hasn't magically discharged and injured anyone. I'm always on NES, and I make it a point to snicker/comment about something I'm reading in a thread so she will ask me about it and I can start the conversation (most recently was about which three rifles one would keep). But until I can get her to come to the range with me, I fear it is a futile effort. She says she's been shooting before, and found it to be boring.

Search all the GIFs

SEARCH ALL THE GIFS
Search_Gradient_Grey.png

SOURCE TUMBLR.COM

SHAREADVANCED

• [*=center]
    [*=center]
    [*=center]
    [*=center]
    [*=center]

IFRAME EMBED

I'm thinking this might be something to put together come late spring/early summer. Let everyone have a chance to bounce back after the holidays. If someone's bored, maybe they can find a link to a parts checklist necessary to a build. (My google-fu is weak on my phone).

Back
Top Bottom