• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

someone with a gun in the Burlington Mall

BMNPD* needs to step it up a notch.

TSA-Pat-Down-thumb-590x401-62071.jpg

*BMNPD (Burlington Mall Ninja Police Department)

guy on the way to work who believes he may have been I.D.'d as the suspect just called in, they are sending officers over to check him out.

DANGER! UMBRELLAS!

I hope it wasn't some NESer that happened to be printing!

This. Even if it is not the guy they were called on, if they start terry stopping everyone exiting after the evacuation then anyone with an LTC and carrying is SCREWED. They need to justify this response and will do so at ANY costs.

BTW: The report appears to be a white male with grey sweatshirt and a black backpack with what APPEARS to be a SHORT rifle in the backpack. Report was made by 2 nordstrom employees. Nordtrom's isn't a gun knowledgeable workforce I am betting.

I love the contradictions between the news reports and what we are hearing on radio feed.

News is such a waste of time. Some on site interviewer says they were told a jewelry store was robbed and suspect ran into Nordstrom

Someone at the leahey mall just called in to the cops and said he may be the "suspect in question". I really hope that rifle is not anything LIKE a rifle (BB gun, etc). I really hope he is not a LTC holder either. He will be proving his innocence if he is.

I'm pretty sure I could be a tv anchor..

."we dont know anything really... Theres a short fat guy with a backpack... that might be the guy... MASSIVE police operation... SWAT.... April vacation... families in danger.... To recap, we dont really know anything... and heres a picture of the state police helicopter.. thats neat... Now we're interviewing a lady who didnt actually see anything but she heard from a friend of hers that her mothers younger brothers cousin inlaw saw a guy at 31 flavors who was running... so he probably had a gun too.. To recap, moms and kids in grave danger... Swat is on the scene.. but we dont really know anything. we're not talking to the police though, because they look really really busy....to recap......."

I'm pretty sure I could be a tv anchor..

."we dont know anything really... Theres a short fat guy with a backpack... that might be the guy... MASSIVE police operation... SWAT.... April vacation... families in danger.... To recap, we dont really know anything... and heres a picture of the state police helicopter.. thats neat... Now we're interviewing a lady who didnt actually see anything but she heard from a friend of hers that her mothers younger brothers cousin inlaw saw a guy at 31 flavors who was running... so he probably had a gun too.. To recap, moms and kids in grave danger... Swat is on the scene.. but we dont really know anything. we're not talking to the police though, because they look really really busy....to recap......."

LOL!

In effect …

"We are reporting that armed militia with military grade weaponry have taken over the Burlington Mall".

"Sooo .... you've actually seen paramiltary troops engaged in hostile action at the Mall".

"No, we're just REPORTING that".

positive I.D. on video and now they are going to wait for it in person and have thrown the word allegedly into the mix.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Back
Top Bottom