Something To Do Tomorrow...

I realize it's short notice, but with everything going on, I forgot to post this. It will likely be of more interest to folks in Berkshire County, but just in case....

Lee Sportsmen's Association is having our annual Spring Range Cleanup Day. No, I'm trying to get you to come and help, (but I won't turn it down either). It's just an opportunity to have the gates open for an all-access look at what we have to offer. After lunch, I'll be on the rifle range plinking, so if you're in the neighborhood of Exit 2 on the MassPike, stop on over to Lee Sportsmen's Association and see what you're missing out on....Have a nice weekend everyone. [cheers]

http://www.leesportsmen.com/html/mainfrm.htm

Man, what a great day! No pics to accompany this, but we just went like gangbusters today. Our club has been literally transformed. One member in particular has been busting his ass - spending his own time money and equipment to improve the club beyond words. Frank - if you read this - you are indeed a class act...We also had a Boy Scout Troop from Becket, (38 I think?) who pitched in to help clean our ranges and grounds. As a thank you, we fed them lunch and opened up the skeet and rifle ranges for plinking...Four o'clock came too soon and I had to head back here to Dicks to work...Thanks as well to NES members Neptune Cat, (a dynamo) and Silvereye, (a young man who is hope for the future of our club).....Lastly, to all the rest of the members of LSA - among them Shaun, George, Peter, John - everyone - it has been my pleasure getting to know you all and becoming ever more involved at Lee Sportsmen's Association... [cheers]

I wish I had seen your post yesterday as I most certainly would have come out to help. I had the morning all to myself so went out to my club for some R&R. Perhaps next time.

I know you're avoiding me...[kiss]

Dood! I was in Lee around 11am getting a haircut. Then I shot down to GB for some food shopping. I got a passel of chicken tenders for $1.99/lb, and butter was on sale at $1.88. And the pork tenderloin was a twofer. I stocked up.

I swear, I didn't know you were just up the road!

Dood! I was in Lee around 11am getting a haircut. Then I shot down to GB for some food shopping. I got a passel of chicken tenders for $1.99/lb, and butter was on sale at $1.88. And the pork tenderloin was a twofer. I stocked up.

I swear, I didn't know you were just up the road!

I cried a litle - called my therapist and took some extra meds...I'm better now...[grin]

Seriously, we need to have a little Berkshire County blam-blam time. Silvereye has a stellar Yugo AK...I mean this thing will make your eyes water...One of these days...

Oh, by the way - in case anyone missed it: WE ARE A GO FOR AN NES MEMBERS SHOOT!!! Now, I just need to pick a date and get you slackers from EMA to drive west a bit...[cheers]

Back
Top Bottom