sorry i havent been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
once i found out most here are from mass and nh, i realized i was in the wrong place. forgive me if you dont see me much more. i need to be around my own in ct. i went over to guntalkclub. still you got a nice website. i might stop in if i head towards marthas vineyard to shoot.
regards....

🤔

Wait. As a member of the Gun Owning Brotherhood, your are welcome anywhere this card is accepted...

1632486366566.png

I feel like I missed something?
Apparently Connecticut is no longer in the Northeast, and all of our CT members are in the wrong place.

I could see this kind of post from that one guy who was in Britain and thought we were airsofters in Northeast England, but this one is a headscratcher...we've got a New York laws section (and New York members), a CT laws section (and plenty of CT members), not to mention various people that have long since left the Northeast but stick around for our enlightening banter. "Northeast" in our context is rather broad...

once i found out most here are from mass and nh, i realized i was in the wrong place. forgive me if you dont see me much more. i need to be around my own in ct. i went over to guntalkclub. still you got a nice website. i might stop in if i head towards marthas vineyard to shoot.
regards....

Noted

I get it that most of the posters here seem to be in the Boston area (within 50 miles), but aside from the classifieds and not knowing about local roads (I don't know the difference between 128 and Commonwealth Ave) who cares?

This place has more useless knowledge just waiting to be untapped that any place on the internets I've ever seen.

Oh well.

regards....
What are the other 6 CT gun owners like?

738333976_582097.gif
Probably one of the more polite flounces I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom