South Carolina Gun Shop Owner Fatally Shot Worker In Prank Gone Wrong

How in the world did it take a month for them to arrest him? It seems like he told the cops immediately about his “prank” and what happened. That’s absolutely manslaughter and he should have been arrested immediately.

So he thought he picked up a fake gun but instead it was a real gun?

Where have I heard this before?

Glock should promote this like the old Pepsi Challenge. Our airsoft line is so real, we bet you can't tell the difference in a blind lineup!

Story is horseshit, the dude smoked the other dude for some reason we'll probably never know.

What the over/under of days the dead guys wife starts her conjugal visits in jail the the owner? Or cashes in his Life Insurance?

Made him easy to look up, though.

His resume makes me wonder why he was bothering to work at a gun shop. He'd tried a bunch of other things, though.

"Tactics Instructor"? To who? Movie crews in NM? If anyone ever asks you for the definition of "failing upward", give them this resume.

The guy Special Forces as well? WTF
"Like Mrgan, Whitley served many years in the military. He is a retired major in the South Carolina National Guard and volunteered for the Army Special Forces, according to affidavits as part of his 2007 divorce case.

Whitley also served as a reserve deputy in the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office from April 1995 through June 2013, spokesman Andrew Knapp."

Jesus, now WE have our own Baldwin?
tonto2.jpg

The article describes the guy as: "Whitley, “a firearms expert,”" Is he one of the experts that the cops go to when they find an "arsenal" in some citizen's home? I'd bet he IS an expert at pricing merchandise LOL.
South Carolina Gun Shop Owner?
Bet he spins a mean Massachusetts gun law interpretation.

I'm sure the loaded Glock felt the same as a bb gun when he picked it up :rolleyes:
Before the Kent State shooting, the Ohio National Guardsmen
were mingling with the students to the degree that
they actually were showing them how you can distinguish
a loaded 1911 from one without a full magazine clip,
based upon the weight. [shocked]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom