• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

South Shore Skeet Instructor (wanted)

I am a member at Massapoag in Sharon and just started to learn from members at my club. They have been super helpful in giving me tips and taking me out in their squads. Its really informal and I just go on Saturday or Sundays when everyone is in the club house. Its just getting the first couple of pointers that gets you started. Then like anything else its practice practice practice. Unfortunately I have been real busy and havent made it down there in a month and a half. I plan to start up again soon though.

I am a member at Massapoag in Sharon and just started to learn from members at my club. They have been super helpful in giving me tips and taking me out in their squads. Its really informal and I just go on Saturday or Sundays when everyone is in the club house. Its just getting the first couple of pointers that gets you started. Then like anything else its practice practice practice. Unfortunately I have been real busy and havent made it down there in a month and a half. I plan to start up again soon though.
That's usually how shotgun sports work out. Try the informal route first.

Get ahold of Yvonne Arthur over at Old Colony. She usually has clinics and lessons going.
I don't remember his name but there was/is a Russian( I assume by accent) who really helped me right from the get go when I was shooting skeet for fun over there.....got me into the 20s quick with just some basic hold points and positions.

I had a lot of fun learning station 8

Holbrook has their skeet up and running again I believe also....good clay busters over there also.

Last edited:
Another recommendation for Old Colony. Head over on a Saturday, Sunday or Wednesday morning and ask someone about who to talk to. Good crowd there.

Back
Top Bottom