South Shore Tactical Hanover, MA

southshoresig

NES Member
I didn't see a thread here for Bill, so I thought I'd start one. Went today to pickup a revolver I had put a deposit on. Great shop, Bill is very friendly and knowledgeable. Prices are very reasonable and he's got some really cool stuff. I'm sure I'll be back as it's right around the corner from me. Thanks again Bill!

I will eco that Bill is a good guy. I stopped by his shop to look at something. I ended up buying something else from him.

Also bought a gun from Bill. Great guy. Old time operation ie small hangarond kinda shop. Seems to know his stuff . Very reasonable on the items I checked out

Bill you need a " IM OPEN" sign so I can tell if your in when I drive by that way.

Just picked up a new toy from Bill. Wanted to say thanks publicly. I enjoyed the conversation with you and I will definitely keep an eye on your posts in the future, despite the distance, I will probably be back.
Thanks again, Ed.

Hey Guy's!!! Go EASY!!!
Hanovers best kept secret!!!!
I am generally at the shop weekday mornings and Saturday AM. (I have a full time job at night)!
Best to call me first to see if I will be there 'cause I do alot of running around for gun collections, estates, PD's, training etc. before you travel any distance.
We (Andrew & myself) are a very small shop, support the shooting sports, competitive shooters and want to have a good time...soooooooo if you are in the area or are looking for something, give me a call, stop by, bring or have a coffee and shoot the breeze! (If my old Chevy pickup with a black cap is in the parking lot...I am there)!!! Can't have a IM OPEN sign!!!
We are a Class 3 dealer as well, do minor gunsmithing, custom reloading, build AR's (oh yea)!!! MA. State Police Basic Firearms Instructor, MCJTC instructors for pistol, revolver, shotgun, patrol rifle and sub-guns and do transfers ($25.00 ea.) for regular stuff & $100.00 ea. for NFA. We have "safe keep" & consignment program as well.
Thanks,
Bill
1-781-826-4849 (shop)
1-617-851-1418 (cell)
1-508-378-7715 (fax)

Last edited:
When ever i get a chance I do a drive through that way, hope to catch that chevy PU in the lot.

+1 for Bill. Great guy to deal with and talk guns with.

Heading back there tomorrow (holly shit it's 2AM)...today to pick up yet another toy from him.

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.

Just went in for the first time. Spent an hour and a half talking to Bill. Great shop, great guy. Super knowledgeable and friendly.

Deff check this place out if you haven't.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I have not been on NES for awhile but it is good to see all the good reviews - THANKS!
A lot has happened in the last year or so -some good, some not so good but the shop has been doing very well and we have expanded to another level at 273 Winter Street, Hanover.
We, Bob my director of internet sales - seeing I am electronically challenged - and myself have been working hard to expand the business and now have enlarged the gun room, have a workshop for gunsmithing and a more organized area for training and extensive internet exposure.
Looking to retire sometime in the future we look forward to being open full time, but until then we are there in the mornings from 10:00 - noon Wednesday,Thursday & Sunday (as long as my shift stays the same)
Friday & Saturday from 10:00 - ? closed Monday & Tuesday or by appointment.
Check out our website: SouthShoreTactical.com - always looking for suggestions.
1-617-851-1418 shop
1-508-378-7715 fax
[email protected]
Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!
Bill

Was there today, thumbs up. Close to closing and he stuck around to give me a run down on what he had. Been hearing he had some milsurps i might like. Some worn battle dogs and shooters! Along with some nice condition stuff.
Good selection of sks to "unissued" type yugo, some norincos and a few others ....bunch of different mausers . Over all a well rounded selection.
Seen some good prices on some stuff that was labeled.
Now just need some spending cash and head back there next week!

Back
Top Bottom