Southeast Massachusetts Combined Schedule

webcal://p20-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/MTEzODQ2NDQ5MTYxMTM4NMC9RiTf5ctY42HfLq-ULJLI1V5GqZjcjcngiP1WXc-kE9JdSYBgrjOw4MapWPLtUzwXt6q-CtvqSp7fnlTBjik

Hopefully this calendar I created helps some in getting a better picture of what’s going on in the area this season. Let’s get participation up. If there’s an error or somethint that needs added, feel free to reply to this thread.

If something looks very much out of place, it's probably because I'm in the middle of adding / editing.

Clicking the above link will not load said calendar; you should copy and paste the link into a new browser tab in order to view.

When you click the link, it allows you to download the calendar of events and even integrate it within your own set of calendars in your smartphone. However, calendar updates will need to be downloaded manually, and therefore you should check back periodically, particularly within the next few weeks, as I continue to add dates and times and clubs that have not yet posted events for the year upload their calendars for perusal on their own websites.

Last edited:
Bay State Games Pistol and Smallbore added. Waiting on additional Bay State Games events to announce time and venue.

Error corrected in Holbrook egg shoot scheduling. Monument Beach Egg Shoot added based on member input.

Rum Runners Open added, March Madness added, Henry Knox Open added, will continue to add shottie events as I receive them.

Let me know if there are issues with the above calendars...I tried pulling up the GOOGLE calendar version because someone mentioned it was not updating...and I see benchrest listed all over the place along with some other erroneous data. Not sure what's up with that.

Back
Top Bottom