SouthEast NH Gun Shops - HELP me buy a Shotgun from Bud's - Please

SalemCat

Banned
I wish to buy a Linberta Semi-Auto Shotgun from Bud's.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...inberta+01LSTAC+TACTICAL+SEMI+AUTO+12ga,+20+"

It is clearly MA-Legal (at least it was yesterday - who the hell knows what is up Obama's or Deval's sleeve).

It's $399 from Buds. $369 FFL Price.

Out of Stock, but they are accepting Pre-Orders, and the Linberta Factory Rep, Matt, tells me the next shipment is due in February.

I tried ordering one, with Delivery to Mass FireArms, who said fine. Bud's nixed delivery to a MA FFL.

So I ordered one with Delivery to a NH FFL. Bud's cancelled when they saw my MA Billing Address.

So I need a NH FFL who will order for me. I will pay cash.

Thanks !

crickets+chirping.gif

people are just not willing to stick their necks out for somebody they don't know.
i had same problem when palmetto state armory refused to ship to MA because i had two boxes of ammo in my order.

Uhm NH FFL's aren't normally looking for these kind of threads?

Have you tried to reach out to some of the NH shop's listed on the site? How about the NH FFL who was going to do the transfer until Bud's got your billing address?

Hann's-on has had good reviews from folks they are in Nashua- and Costa Arms in Kingston had a nice write up a few days ago...

Last edited:
Uhm NH FFL's aren't normally looking for these kind of threads?

Have you tried to reach out to some of the NH shop's listed on the site? How about the NH FFL who was going to do the transfer until Bud's got your billing address?

Hann's-on has had good reviews from folks they are in Nashua- and Costa Arms in Kingston had a nice write up a few days ago...

I'll try both of them Saturday.

I've got a list - I've got Cash. Hopefully someone wants to work 20 minutes to earn some bucks.

Back
Top Bottom