Southern/ South central NH members... how many of us are there here?

Lamina

Banned
I don't know why I didn't check for a local gun forum sooner... but, here I am. now, I don't know if any of my gun buddies are on here, but I'm sure there are and I don't know it...

anycase, always looking to network with local freedom loving, 2nd appreciating types. live free guys.

Last edited:
I'm from Nashua. There's a fair amount of us here...

As far as the live free at the end of your post, I don't think it's going to apply in NH soon.

I'm from Nashua. There's a fair amount of us here...

As far as the live free at the end of your post, I don't think it's going to apply in NH soon.

well, too many left leaning types from mass moving up to escape the tax hole they voted themselves into only to vote for the same types up here.

with any luck, we'll hold. HCR0006 is getting voted on tomorrow. we'll see.

believe it or not animal, the left shift in NH is happening because the right leaners are getting older and dying while the younger generation (NH born and bred) are all voting left.

It's the retirees from NY and CT buying their retirement homes on Winnepesaukee.

A lot of southern NH still leans right, or at least down the middle. I'm right next to Exeter and not a single Dem candidate carried my town on election day.

The balance in the state legislature actually swung right by a dozen or so seats in '08 - the Year of Obama-mania. That wasn't "supposed to happen" anywhere.

My attitude is that Article 10 should be invoked at the earliest possible convenience. Any questions?

sure. we should get together sometime for a range day. that kinda grievance being aired in public is liable to get alphabet inc. looking at you too close.

sure. we should get together sometime for a range day. that kinda grievance being aired in public is liable to get alphabet inc. looking at you too close.

Article 10 was put into the state's constitution to ensure that the state government was subservient to the will of the people. It's a right, not a privledge.

Range day would be nice...

Article 10 was put into the state's constitution to ensure that the state government was subservient to the will of the people. It's a right, not a privledge.

Range day would be nice...

oh, I'm well aware of article 10. infact, the NH state constitution has a few provisions that make it special. alot of the reason the FSP chose the state.

when did you serve? I was in (still am to a degree... IRR) for the last 6 years. the desert was fun.[rofl]

oh, I'm well aware of article 10. infact, the NH state constitution has a few provisions that make it special. alot of the reason the FSP chose the state.

when did you serve? I was in (still am to a degree... IRR) for the last 6 years. the desert was fun.[rofl]

I was active in '05. Had some problems, got out, now I'm waiting to get back in. My paperwork got massively f***ed on the way out, and now I'm trying to un-f*** it.

What was your MOS?

I was active in '05. Had some problems, got out, now I'm waiting to get back in. My paperwork got massively f***ed on the way out, and now I'm trying to un-f*** it.

What was your MOS?

63J and 88M. neither of which is what it was supposed to be. got stuck in the reserves after believing false info from a shady recruiter. 17 and stupid at the time, what can I say? I intended to fly choppers. 93 asvab, 135 gt score, better than 20/20 vision... and the army used me to find IED's with fuel tankers.

nowdays I'm bald, fatting and broken... plus I have a family, so life goes elsewhere.

I'm in southern nh. I'm a member at peterborough sportsmens club. Wow this went way off topic...

yeah... funny how threads go.

I need to join a local shooting club. manchester firing line doesn't exactly have ideal facilities for alot of things.

I'm Wilton nh. its near mason (state line gun shop) and Milford. Its a good place to own guns. There's like 10 sand pits around here that people leave us alone at. and i hate Manchester firing line. so its win win. but we lost our favorite pitt due to new church bitching about "the safety of their kids"..

(100% safe. if you saw it you'd see even a stray would go into dirt.)

I'm Wilton nh. its near mason (state line gun shop) and Milford. Its a good place to own guns. There's like 10 sand pits around here that people leave us alone at. and i hate Manchester firing line. so its win win. but we lost our favorite pitt due to new church bitching about "the safety of their kids"..

(100% safe. if you saw it you'd see even a stray would go into dirt.)

I feel you... we had a BIG sandpit up in hooksett I used to shoot in... owned by the state... they blocked off all access and anyplace to park. also, I had the local PD meet us at the trailhead once... they told us we needed to get permission from the state.

I need to find a close enough pit someplace in the woods where no-one will bother me and the boys.

Back
Top Bottom