• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Spanking new to reloading:

My first choice is always brand name self defense ammo.
Second choice is anything lying around. Reloads will get you killed out in the street!- lol

I'll pass along a tip that was given to me a long time ago when I decided to create shooting independence and pursue reloading . Here's your FIRST purchase :

Read it , gain basic understanding of the different types of reloading methods, read the book again, and then you are ready to invest. Don't be "cheap" invest for the long run because reloading components as is loaded ammo is SO politically volatile.

If you are looking for powder recommendations, I suggest CFE Pistol for 9mm as it’s pretty versatile and can be used for other pistol cartridges as well.

Do you have more information on the seminar ? I must have missed it ..
Here's the thread for 2022's seminar:

Here's the thread for 2022's seminar:

Thats 2022 is 2023 the same? If so, where is the location and this years date?

Okay thank you. I will wait until that's out to figure out if I can make it. Kids keep me busy
Thanks !

this has piqued my curiosity. might have to make sure I am around when it happens

It’s one of the best things you can do as a reloader. You take scrap lead and make the most expensive part of shooting. Then you can pick it all up off the berm and do it again. All while having fun and learning.
It’s a life changer.

Back
Top Bottom