• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Speaker of the House Boehner to file suit against Obama for ABUSE OF EXECUTIVE POWER

GlockJock

NES Member
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nst-obama-over-alleged-abuse-executive-power/

Saying that Obama abuses his executive power? That Barack HUSSEIN Obama "does not faithfully execute the laws of this country?
All of us at Northeast Shooters are just completely stunned.

We're shocked - shocked I tell you - to hear this!
For the record, I personally don't think he should be impeached, for that would be too long, too drawn out, weary and damaging to the country. I watched the Nixon hearings when I was a kid. Our country can't go through such a tedious, damaging process like that. For the love of God, please do NOT impeach him.

(Instead, just move quickly and give him what Mussolini got).

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yup, This will take forever to resolve and in the end nothing will be left but the show boating Rino's!
We will see but this group of republicans are as disgusting as the Democrats for the most part!

Unfortunately my research indicates this is pretty much useless, an effort to "do something" even if it is useless. Kind of similar to many of our liberal leader plans! Even if the suit was successful, Congress has NO policing power, it would be dependent on Barry willingly following the courts advice and up to the AG to enforce it. See any issues there? Congress has impeachment power, which can force change, even ouster, but they need to have the b*lls to take action!

Speaker Boehner, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah!!! More meaningless hearings, more wasted time! But it does make the "Legislators" feel good and the sheep can sleep tonight.

THIS !!!!!

He's going to sue him to do his job, yeah right, he's payed so much attention to the courts and law so far.

Impeachable - simple easy - he changed duly voted and executed law with no regard to the limits placed on the executive branch or respect for the legislative or fear of the judicial.

For decades the Congress, under both parties, have precipitated this mess by abrogating much of their Constitution powers and responsibilities to the regulatory state controlled by POTUS. Now they are shocked to learn they have little power left.

When you have an Attorney General and the same party in Congress whose primary objective is to protect and defend the standard-bearer for their agenda at the expense of our Constitution and the fabric of our nation, the Constitution provides little recourse to remedy the situation except for regularly scheduled elections. Apparently our founding fathers never contemplated that such despicable people could be elected and reelected.

I think the best course of action for House Republicans would be to impeach Eric Holder. There is a much better and easier to understand case to be made against him. While he'd never be convicted in the Senate, it would be less tumultuous for the country than impeaching the President and would force Dems in Congress to defend his abysmal record in an election year.

I read the other day that he has issued less executive orders of anybody since Cleveland. I was a bit shocked by that

I read the other day that he has issued less executive orders of anybody since Cleveland. I was a bit shocked by that

It's not the amount of EOs it's what's contained in each one , other presidents signed EOs that have little to no impact on anything, just about every one he signs costs us money and freedom.

Oh, and this thing by Boehner is worthless and only designed to try and save his speaker spot. He is a POS. He'll still go in the back room with Obama and give him a handjob.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but absolutely nothing is going to come out of this. it's just another day with business as usual in Washington DC. I wish I am wrong.

IF anything could come from this, I suspect he'd have an 'unfortunate accident' or die suddenly after a short illness.

Racist,disrespecting the first African American president with a white mother.

Funny how the Mulatto-In-Chief never makes mention of the fact that he's fully half white.
Probably because he's so committed to using that worn out race card whenever someone disagrees with him.
Without that, he would have been impeached a long time ago.

And when did Boehner finally grow a nut sack ???
What's he worried about, he already won his reelection primary.

Last edited:
Well, someone's goin bye bye. [thinking]

e6f1b6425e516a450d1d18ee7c193fafd7b551446aa4d75aae8bd35b7ac7176c.jpg

Sorry to burst the bubble, but absolutely nothing is going to come out of this. it's just another day with business as usual in Washington DC. I wish I am wrong.

Regardless of the effectiveness of Boehner's "lawsuit", at least the headline

"Boehner to file suit against President....abuse of power"

looks much better flashing across the networks screen-bottom scrolls than does the usual, daily scrolls we've had for years:

"President voids Amendments #2, #6, and many other sections of the US Constitution...Public yawns...stock market surges...Government assistance flows to states with highest % of illegal aliens...Hilary says scary guns must be confiscated from the law-abiding "For the sake of the children"... "

blah blah blah

Yes, Boehner is the type of guy that will give you a strong, firm handshake....and steal your watch from your wrist as he's doing it. But, then again, the same can be said for 95% of all politicians in this country, especially here in the "CommonPuke of LiberChusetts"...

Y'know, sorta like _________ <<< insert "Ross, Richard J., (Republican, Wrentham)" here

Last edited:
It's all a smoke show folks. We're starting to ramp up to the midterms and all the rodents in Washington will be posturing for their party....it's just more of the same dog and pony show politics that we swallow like hungry wolves

Hopefully boehner will cry again in the course of this lawsuit.
that would make it all worthwhile.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all a smoke show folks. We're starting to ramp up to the midterms and all the rodents in Washington will be posturing for their party....it's just more of the same dog and pony show politics that we swallow like hungry wolves

^^this.
spot on

This is what I think too. If Congress or the pubs really wanted to do something, could they just start to defund some of O"s programs?

Back
Top Bottom