Special Senate Election

After seeing John Kerry on tv yesterday It got me thinking, any possibility of a 2A friendly cantidate running? Has anyone heard anything?

After seeing John Kerry on tv yesterday It got me thinking, any possibility of a 2A friendly cantidate running? Has anyone heard anything?

Cousin, there's no such animal residing in MA. It's going to be another hold your nose election or vote for a third party in protest.

Last edited:

Not with a chance of winning. Evidence that a Kerry opponent is pro 2A would guarantee Kerry a win in MA.

anyone who actually came out and talked about how 2a friendly they were would lose automatically.

we need a pro 2a candidate that no one knows is pro 2a....

Globe says that Stephen Lynch will oppose Markey in a primary. Of the two, Lynch is probably the better evil. I'll probably pull a Dem ballot to vote for him in the primary.

If Scott Brown runs, he is the best 2A view you'll have. Steve Lynch is certainly better than Ed Markey who is a horses a$$ but he still is terrible on guns. GOAL gives each of the congressmen in office now F's, including Lynch. Kerry, Deval, Warren, all have F's. There are some D's in the state house who are good but on the upper ranks of statewide office holders like Gov, AG, and federal offices of congress and senate, they tend to be the far left of the D party. So they are all VERY liberal on nearly everything.

From what little I've read, Lynch is the only Dem who isn't smart enough to follow the party line and bow to Markey. After Markey uses his massive war chest(funded by the telecoms) to crush Lynch, the Dem machine will punish him for failing to follow orders.

Sadly, Brown won't likely offer any help on 2A, though he's probably better than the others on other issues. At least he wouldn't be a Democrat party line vote, which any Democrat would be.

I'm still trying to figure out why MA is so anti-gun, and why all the anti-establishment academic radicals are so happy to tear down the government when the other side is running things, but gladly give it all away when their team is running things.

Weren't the Dems(I know that's like 96% of the people in office) trying to get it back so that Mini-Me could appoint someone after the way the "Ted Kennedy Seat" election wen(which was changed because of Romney)t?

I wont vote for a D over an F, and scott brown deserves no better than D rating

- - - Updated - - -

Weren't the Dems(I know that's like 96% of the people in office) trying to get it back so that Mini-Me could appoint someone after the way the "Ted Kennedy Seat" election went?
yes but that was widely torn apart from even his own party I beleive

Waiting to see, if the Libertarians will run anyone or William Wields will run or Richard Tisei. If Brown is planing on running he is keeping all the cards closed to his chest for a major a announcement of some short. Lynch and Markey will not be reviving my vote.

Like Clinton.

Some people would argue Clinton was one of the best Republican presidents we have ever had. Just saying.

You still don't get it. It doesn't ****ing matter what their party is. A progressive liberal is a progressive liberal is a progressive liberal. Like Obama. Like Clinton. Like both Bushes. Like Romney. Like McCain. Like Scott Brown. Like Liz Warren. Kerry. Kennedy.

They are of the same ilk.
I get it but you don't. You throw every politician into the same barrel and they are not all the same, especially towards the 2nd amendment. Liberal Dems will always vote for all and any gun control bill. Moderates might vote for watered down legislation like a hi-cap magazine ban and trigger locks/safe storage laws. An example is a moonbat like Harry Reid, who has always received high marks from gun groups because he's from Utah. If you think Markey is the same as Scott Brown I disagree. I don't remember Brown waving an AK-47 around to show his support for an AWB.
You really believe Romney is the same as Obummer? If Romney was elected do you think he would be pushing major gun control legislation now instead of focusing on our out of control spending? Do you think Romney would have commissioned VP Ryan to convene a committee to study gun control laws instead of focusing on fiscal matters like the budget?

Nope, Brown is a Republican. Nice try thou.

Stark difference between the letter after your name and your actions/voting record, hence liberal democrat.

Brown supports a federal AWB, so let me guess he is okay because he doesn't want to ban all guns?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom