Sports Action Video Camera

dave, possible to take a pix of your cam mounted to your hat?

nice camera. nice shooting. NICE 1911!
mike

I'll see what I can do later when I get home. Using sticky side Velcro on the brim and the camera Velcro mount to stick to it. Trying to get wife to sew mount to hat when I am happy with placement of cam in relation to hat.
Dave

Good point. Though if my 15yr old daughter was using them, I would hope to have checked into that. I think I'll throw that up on her youtube channel as a question.

Cam attached to hat. Self contained no wires hanging. What you see is what you get.
Dave

DSCN0436.jpg

DSCN0435.jpg

wow. looks great. doesnt affect field of vision? camera is not easy to buy online, everyone seems to be sold out. i ike it though and thanks for posting the pix, really appreciate it.

Wow....that does look decent attached to the hat. Cheaper to boot.

Was your test video with it mounted like in the picture? I am surprised at the offset effect in video. From the picture I thought it would be closer to site line.

a self contained unit is the way to go. I have a Bulletcam.com I think they are out of business now, that requires you to have a separate power source and camcorder. I never noticed the extra weight, but plugging everything in and starting the camcorder was a bit of a pain in the ass. I usually did that as the stage was being taped from the last shooter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r68HOrBFUs8

Wow....that does look decent attached to the hat. Cheaper to boot.

Was your test video with it mounted like in the picture? I am surprised at the offset effect in video. From the picture I thought it would be closer to site line.

Video was from it mounted to the hat as shown. Tried it mounted to my glasses Sun. Didn't notice the weight at all as it is only .66 oz. Will post a video in the next day or so
Dave

I have a go pro- love it. Lots of ways of attaching it to whatever you might want. Tested the waterproof case this weekend jumping a 15' cliff into the water. Great fun.

Back
Top Bottom