Sportsman's Show/Gun Show/Christmas Craft Show Lebanon, Maine Dec 6,7 - 2014

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
This coming weekend is the first time a show will be held in this venue. Previously reported as not having guns, this is changed. Currently there are 110 vendors signed up for this show. The building normally houses giant RV's. The building has heated floors. It's on Rte 202 in Lebanon, Maine. Free parking. They are also considering a show in July because the building also has good AC. There will also be Christmas craft sellers, so bring the wives (sorry for my sexist remark, but you know!). This could end up being a great New England show as opposed to some of the MA and NH shows currently in existence.

I'm really surprised they built such a place in Lebanon, there's NOTHING there.
Lebanon doesn't even have a police department because the town voted it out about 10 years ago.
And getting there isn't so easy anymore because one of the bridges over Northeast Pond from Milton NH was condemned and dismantled two years ago.

I went last year and it was OK. The gun show side was small. But it was worth it for the specialty foods - jerky, smoked meats, cheeses, and HOT SAUCES!!!

Supposedly, fifth-hand information says that the gun show side is going to be better this year.

I'm planning on going with the wife and maybe the kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom