• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sprague Rod & Gun Club (Baltic CT) Second Annual Mega Match May 21-23, 2021

Amputee Marksman

NES Member
Posted on behalf of Bill Stewart

I am pleased to announce Sprague Rod & Gun Club (Baltic CT) will host our Second Annual Mega Match May 21-23, 2021. This is an IDPA Tier 1 match consisting of 10 challenging stages. Sponsors include Ruger, Vortex Optical, GT Targets, The Eyeglass Place (shooting glasses), Tactical Police Gear. Registration opens February 14, 2021 5 PM Eastern. Cost is $50.00, and t-shirts will be provided to shooters who register and pay no later than April 15, 2021. There will be vendor displays available during the match. For further information, please see Practiscore link:

Home | PractiScore

Thanks,
Sprague Rod & Gun Club IDPA Matches
BILL STEWART - IDPA Match Promotions and Marketing

Once again posted on behalf of Bill Stewart

Hi, fellow shooters and match directors,

I wanted to follow up and let you and your shooters know that registration for our Sprague Rod & Gun Club Mega Match is now up to 87 shooters of a possible 120. The event is filling up fast. Many of us shoot Massachusetts IDPA events, including NER and Mass State IDPA. We would be remiss if we didn't touch bases with you and let your shooters know before this match fills up.

Ruger and Vortex Optics are sponsoring this match along with several other companies, and we will have Ruger pistols and Vortex Optics binoculars in a drawing for all shooters both days.

The event is held May 21-23, 2021 at Sprague Rod & Gun Club, Baltic CT. Connecticut covid rules permit visitors to be in state under 24 hours without requirement to quarantine, so this is doable for Massachusetts shooters.

Here is the link:
Home | PractiScore

I hope to see you and your shooters at this match, and I definitely hope we all get to shoot NER this year.

Sprague Rod & Gun Club IDPA Matches
BILL STEWART - IDPA Match Promotions and Marketing

Back
Top Bottom