• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield Armory 1911A1: hit or skip?

That's a good price, unless it's really banged up. Even if you have to drop $200-300 at the smith, you would still have gotten a fair price in this state.

I purchased a new one last year, and I love it. It was on sale at 635 (normally 735) - I have had lots of upgrades done just because I wanted to. However, I loved its accuracy and how it felt from the get-go. No regrets at all.

what kinda m1911a1 is it? like the Standard (today's G.I.) or like the Mill Spec? (lowered and flared ejection port) or nicer? what finish?

buy it

you know you can flip it if you need to and get that money and then some back

I'm gonna go along with the gravy train and say buy it now. Even if it could use cosmetic help, it'll be a great shooter.

what kinda m1911a1 is it? like the Standard (today's G.I.) or like the Mill Spec? (lowered and flared ejection port) or nicer? what finish?

Ya know I am not so sure, I am checking it out tonight. This is my first foray into the world of 1911s besides my sw1911pd.

Back
Top Bottom