• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

springfield big E military show

Today I went to the show, not sure why. Anyway not much of a show, saw no real deals. Ammo guy had no .22 only 1 case of 7.62x54 some ppu 3006 and 5,56. Overall not worth the trip.

I used to go to the Big E show every year....... I just thought it was getting worse and worse every year... ( kind of like MA gun laws )..... I stopped going

Same here, I always went mostly because its close. Over the past 4-5 years it has gone down hill. I get a kick on the old ragged price tags, saw one that was changed from $285.00 to $385 and the ink was not the same color. Sometimes you find a oddball item in a box of junk. Mostly its just fun hearing the experts spout some real interesting knowledge, that only they possess.

Seems like everytime I go it gets smaller like everyone else says not really worth what it costs to get there and get in

This..... And they whack you for parking. Could buy a box of ammo and spend the time at the range just for what it costs to walk in the door to look at overpriced stuff. If you're looking for specific parts and I guess some milsurp it might be worth it. I can by jerky elsewhere for no cover charge!!

Back
Top Bottom