PLEASE REMOVE

For Sale:

Springfield M1 Garand in excellent condition, retains approximately 90% of original parkerized finish. As far as I can tell it has all the original Springfield parts.The muzzle measures a 1, stock has all original SA cartouches which are crisp and clean; stock is in excellent condition and contains original WWII era cleaning kit. This garand is easily a top collector garand. Serial # is in the 3 million range. The rile includes the following accessories:

340 rounds Lake City M2 ball ammo in wooden crate; 2 USGI bandoleers containing 80 rounds of Lake City ammo in en bloc clips; 2 bandoleers containing 64 rounds of FN 61 (Belgian) 30-06 ammo; 40 rounds of Remington 30-06 ammo; 38 USGI en bloc clips; 2 en bloc clips containing dummy training rounds; 80 rounds of brass; USGI sling. The accessories are worth $700,00.

This is being sold as a package deal. $2,500.00

At my age, I am not interested in trades as I am downsizing I live in Central MA. Purchase needs to be completed through an FFL, I will pay transfer fee if at my FFL, will travel to your FFL if you pay the fee. All state and federal laws will be followed when selling firearms and ammunition.

For Sale:

Springfield M1 Garand in excellent condition, retains approximately 90% of original parkerized finish. As far as I can tell it has all the original Springfield parts.The muzzle measures a 1, stock has all original SA cartouches which are crisp and clean; stock is in excellent condition and contains original WWII era cleaning kit. This garand is easily a top collector garand. Serial # is in the 3 million range. The rile includes the following accessories:

340 rounds Lake City M2 ball ammo in wooden crate; 2 USGI bandoleers containing 80 rounds of Lake City ammo in en bloc clips; 2 bandoleers containing 64 rounds of FN 61 (Belgian) 30-06 ammo; 40 rounds of Remington 30-06 ammo; 38 USGI en bloc clips; 2 en bloc clips containing dummy training rounds; 80 rounds of brass; USGI sling. The accessories are worth $700,00.

This is being sold as a package deal. $2,500.00 - New Price $2,200.00

At my age, I am not interested in trades as I am downsizing I live in Central MA. Purchase needs to be completed through an FFL, I will pay transfer fee if at my FFL, will travel to your FFL if you pay the fee. All state and federal laws will be followed when selling firearms and ammunition.

For Sale:

This is being sold as a package deal. $2,500.00 - New Price $2,200.00

Back
Top Bottom