• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

Reptile

NES Member
The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

Yay.

Another McCloskey thread. And this particular topic is already being discussed in two other places.

Woohoo.

Yay.

Another McCloskey thread. And this particular topic is already being discussed in two other places.

Woohoo.

You're not upset they won't be going to jail are you ?
You took the time to click on it a read it.
Seems most gun owners would be happy .

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

You done strayed into felony territory now dumbass .
I'm surprised the lab would be stupid enough to go along with it.
Now you get dragged down with the commie twat.
Well, somebody must not have .
Sounds like someone squealed .

The plot thickens, any guesses on the next twisted turn of fate..?

There's no suspense. This is all showboating from the CA.

The state has already requested the case be dismissed. Legal opinion is overwhelming that this is an unlawful prosecution. The governor has already said he'll pardon them. This is all just smoke and mirrors.

No doubt the CA will be reelected.

There's no suspense. This is all showboating from the CA.

The state has already requested the case be dismissed. Legal opinion is overwhelming that this is an unlawful prosecution. The governor has already said he'll pardon them. This is all just smoke and mirrors.

No doubt the CA will be reelected.

Regardless if the Governor pardons them, they'd have to go through an unnecessary, lengthy and what will surely be a very costly trial, all for BS.

Regardless if the Governor pardons them, they'd have to go through an unnecessary, lengthy and what will surely be a very costly trial, all for BS.
If the pardon really is a sure thing, is there any reason to not just plead guilty and get it over with, or plead not guilty and do nothing to defend yourself?

If the pardon really is a sure thing, is there any reason to not just plead guilty and get it over with, or plead not guilty and do nothing to defend yourself?

If I were them, I'd absolutely not plead guilty. I'd represent myself and have all the fun I could with the CA.

Then I'd explore every avenue for suing her. I trust these people to know the ins and outs of that kind of law.

If I were them, I'd absolutely not plead guilty. I'd represent myself and have all the fun I could with the CA.
This
Then I'd explore every avenue for suing her. I trust these people to know the ins and outs of that kind of law.
Based on what's been reported, they appear to be very well versed at putting the "scumbag" in "lawyer". I anticipate it could be very entertaining watching them play that game back at the city.

Sweet, a bunch of people should be looking at felony charges and it ain't the McCloskey's!

Corruption at the highest level of the criminal injustice system!

Would anything other than total dismal of all charges make them pp if they aren’t already
I don't know how it works in MN, but in MA governors pardons are issued either with or without restoration of firearms rights. It's designed to let people who want to clear their name before they die do it but making them remain second class citizens.

I actually kind of wish the prosecutor was stupid enough to try to go ahead with this case and then I would want to see Saint Louis get anally raped in a USC 1983 lawsuit or similar where they would certainly lose. Main reason being maybe if the city lost a couple of million bucks maybe it would finally kill the bullshit that is qualified immunity for prosecutors. IMHO the Nifongs of the World need to be put in prison for life...

Back
Top Bottom