• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stag Arms Model 2T

I am kind of bias because I am a Stag dealer. I feel that Stag products are the best available. I have never had a problem with any Stag products and have sold three 2T uppers in the last two months and there has been no problems. The only thing with the 2T is the 2 week waiting list to get one. Call me for pricing.
John
JDL Sales
www.jdlsales.net

Stag parts and complete uppers and lowers and complete guns are the best I have seen, used and or built. The quality is by far better than other brands even DPMS. Rock River Arms comes close; however they are made by Stag, S&W too.
I try not to build on other components because I know I will not have any problems using Stag and their customer service is great.
I use Spikes Tactical lowers only when someone wants the laser engraving and those lowers are not in the same ballpark as the Stag.
You won't be sorry with Stag.
Contact me for pricing I have the best pricing on Stag, I can also build to your spec using Stag components, you can get more for your money and what you want this way. When you buy off the rack you only get what’s offered.
John
JDL Sales
www.jdlsales.net
413 579 1994

Rock River Arms comes close; however they are made by Stag, S&W too.

John
JDL Sales
www.jdlsales.net
413 579 1994

Yes Smith does use CMT (Stag) parts but they go a little further with proper staking on the castle nut and carrier key and use of MPI and HPT bolts and carriers not to mention better extractor springs a buffers.

There are other things that S&W does that stag and most others do not, but its 0645 and I have not yet slept in a long time (Up since 2000 Friday)

I know it seems that I put a lot of emphasis on this staking, but if the company is willing to take the time and do it properly before it leaves the factory it shows they are commited to producing a better product and have better QC.

-DM-

I have purchased bolt and carrier assemblies from Stag and they have all had the gas key bolts staked. As far as the castle nut on Mass. compliant gun they only come with A2 stocks. Mass. Stag gun and lowers do not have pinned collapsible stocks, so I can’t know for sure what they do on stocks.
I do know that the parts I use from Stag have been the best quality.
I mostly assemble my own bolt and carrier assembly and I stake my own gas keys. I also lap the upper receiver so it is square to the barrel, I polish the bearing services on the bolt carrier and target crown the barrel.
I wasn’t aware that S&W assembled their own bolt and carriers I thought they purchased as a assembly. Are you sure about your information?

S&W has been assembling their own rifles for a while now. Wouldn't be difficult for them to stake the keys a little better.

Back
Top Bottom