• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Star B extractor spring - I need one

bdb

NES Member
So, I have been having a hell of a time finding an extractor spring for my Star B. Can't find one anywhere. I have been looking for other springs that could work, possibly even with a little trimming. Anyone have any thoughts on potential other springs that may work as the extractor spring in my Star B? I did finally find an extractor and I have the pin that holds it all in but now the spring is my issue.

Anyway, I just wanted to check if anyone has been through this and has any suggestions.

Try GunBoards in the Spanish gun section,and on GunBrokers there is a guy that sells Star parts.
Good luck.

So, I have been having a hell of a time finding an extractor spring for my Star B. Can't find one anywhere. I have been looking for other springs that could work, possibly even with a little trimming. Anyone have any thoughts on potential other springs that may work as the extractor spring in my Star B? I did finally find an extractor and I have the pin that holds it all in but now the spring is my issue.

Anyway, I just wanted to check if anyone has been through this and has any suggestions.
Replying so u get a notification

Back
Top Bottom