State issues license?

slap shot

NES Member
What is this state issued license BS? This is the actual reply I got today from a supplier which doesn't need to be named. And what does it mean "They will issue the license to us"? Typo?

Mr. Blah

Your state will not allow us to ship ammunition or components into your state unless we have a state issued license. They will issue this license to us.

Thanks,

What is this state issued license BS? This is the actual reply I got today from a supplier which doesn't need to be named. And what does it mean "They will issue the license to us"? Typo?

Mr. Blah

Your state will not allow us to ship ammunition or components into your state unless we have a state issued license. They will issue this license to us.

Thanks,

They maybe meant "they will NOT issue this license to us". The licenses are town by town, so I think the AG position is that to ship ammo to MA you need to have a license in all the towns. Something screwy like that.

They maybe meant "they will NOT issue this license to us". The licenses are town by town, so I think the AG position is that to ship ammo to MA you need to have a license in all the towns. Something screwy like that.

Yeah, I asked and they replied that the Not was missing lol.

This thread is useless and can be deleted...i just had to mini rant. Hate this POS state. HATE IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom